and y'all shall receive :-)
A lot of gals asked for the recipe for the cheeseburger deep dish pizza that I made last weekend.
It's a recipe from pampered chef and the majority of even their "bad" stuff is still relatively healthy.
I love me some pampered chef and will share some secrets in future posts.
Their stuff is da bomb!!
- 1 pkg refrigerated pizza crust (do not use thin crust...it wont work people...enjoy the extra calories and don't bish about it)
- 1 1lb 90% ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
-1/2 tsp coarsely ground black pepper
-1/2 cut Ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
-1 tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 2-3 plum tomatoes, sliced
- 1 cup 4 oz shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup ( 2oz shredded cheddar cheese)
*not gonna lie, i added a little extra cheese, i mean it was saturday night people
- preheat oven to 400 degrees
- unroll dough onto bottom of a 12 inch skillet (oven safe). Gently stretch and press dough to cover evenly. Press the dough about 1 inch up sides to form crust. Bake 12-15 mins or just until beginning to brown and then remove from oven and let cool.
-meanwhile, brown beef in skillet breaking into crumbles
-after browning meat, drain and put in mixing bowl
- add ketchup, mustard, onion, worcestershire sauce and black pepper and mix well
-spread beef mixture over crust, top with tomatoes and cheese (I added more veggiess like green pepper, olives and so on. I also added pepperoni for kev)
-bake 10 to 12 mins or until golden brown and cheese are melted
remove from oven, slice away and enjoy!