It's friday again....yaaaaaay! I love my three day weekends. Oh you didnt know I have fridays off? Yeah it's pretty sweeeeeet. I love this part-time work thing.
Back to business, it's one of my favorite blog days...five on friday.
1. One of our favorite couples surprised us with an impromptu visit to Northern KY on tuesday night. We had casual date night at Flipdaddy's and it was perfection. We love Chris and Dana to pieces. So excited about our trip to Atlanta to the SEC tournament with them in March.
2. Some new things! These adorable earrings that came in my mailbox yesterday. Did I mention they were only 6 bucks??!?! My sweet friend makes them and I am pretty sure you all should head on over to her etsy shop and check them out. More patterns to come.
This pillow that Dana ordered for me. Sooo me!
These vests that I snagged on clearance. I swore to myself this was my last winter clothing purchase.
3. Remember when I posted about being so excited for Luke Bryan??? Well that didn't happen. The concert was cancelled/rescheduled. Sad face. Never fear, the concert is scheduled for tomorrow night. So so so excited to see him at Rupp.
4. I started breaking out the Spring decor this week. There is still some snow on the ground, but it was almost 65 degrees here yesterday. Bring it Spring. I am so ready to see you!!!
5. Most of you that follow me on instagram already know, but my sweet granny turned 90 last sunday. It was a very special day for our family as she has had a very difficult year with her heath. Last summer we honestly didn't think this day would have ever came. I can't wait to share the full recap next week.
That's it for me today. Happy friday y'all!!!
is it just me or has life been a little too busy to squeeze time in for blogging?!?!
i do love this little space of mine to document mine and kev's life....like LOVE it, but lately it's taking the back seat, and i am actually a-okay with it. it's just kind of dropped a little bit lower on my priority list. it comes after church time, husband time, family time, friend time, meal time, work time, workout time, house-to-do time and doggy time. and that's ok. i am just trying to embrace extra time i have day to day and not try to force time to blog....and that settles just fine with me. does that resonate with anybody else out there? :-)