This weekend was very exciting!
This gorgeous gal and girlfriend of mine gave birth on friday night to the most perfect little Girl.
I am soooo happy for her and her hubby.
Other weekend events included......
1. I think I found my dress for our big charity event in a few weeks
2. I was sooooo excited about meeting sweet little Emma on Saturday
3. Baby Emma was too cute for words
4. . A lil somethin somethin from Kiki La Rue
1. Me thinking how man is so sesssy
2. Satuday lunch at The Local Taco
3. Spent some time walking down wedding memory lane, trying to decide on which pics to print and frame for thee house
4. Met this gal for sunday breakfast, sissy had a rough night crooning to George Straight, so no photo taken. This from mine and Kev's rehearsal dinner will have to do :-)
1. Kev's parents spent saturday and sunday night with us. We went to church on sunday night to hear Bob Goff speak. Boy was it amazing! And super inspiring. Hubs is getting ready to start reading Bob's book.
2.Lots of cuddle time with Bailey and Uggie on the pallet.
3. We are all so glad kev got back from NYC just in time to start the weekend off, being a single doggy parent was rough last week.
I live for the weekends!